1. Download Driver.zip
, a zipped folder containing the driver.
2. Extract the folder called Driver
and put it on your desktop (you can delete it when you are finished).
3. Plug the IOLab dongle into an available USB port on your computer. After trying for a while, Windows will fail to find the driver.
4. In the Start Menu
, choose Control Panel
and open the Device Manager
5. Under the heading Ports (COM & LPT)
you should see an entry called IOLab Virtual COM Port
. Right click on this entry and select Update Driver Software
6. Select Browse my computer for driver software
and navigate to the Driver
folder that you put on your desktop in step 2. Select the Driver
folder and click on OK
and then on Next
7. When Windows complains that it can't verify the publisher of this driver software, just click on Install this driver software anyway
to finish the installation.